[Az-Geocaching] More survey answers

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed these questions were added:

What's the one piece of advice you'd want to give to every Neocacher,
so they wouldn't have to learn it the hard way?
    A: Learn how to use their GPSr very well. Be sure to use the
correct settings (datum). Read everything on the cache page, (twice)
and print it and take it with you. Look on a map of the area you are
going to before you decide to try it.  (And personally, I wanted to
mention that you can cache just fine with the cache page print out,
GPS and a map. It's nice if you have it, but you don't need all the
advanced technology (downloads, internal map programs) to be
successful and have fun.

What if you get caught by someone?
    A: Another cacher, fine, we chat for awhile and maybe search
together if it is a tough one.
        Non-cacher, depends. It has happened, and I explain what I am
doing. Most are interested.

How the heck do so many of you find soooooo many caches?
    N/A....I don't have that "many" by comparison!

"Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,