[Az-Geocaching] survey of sorts...

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

1) How did you get introduced to Geo Caching?
	A: I was on a business trip and saw an article in the
USA today.

2) How long have you been a Geo Cacher?
	A: Since August 2001

3) What is your present GPS'r?
	A: etrex

    a) What was your first GPS'r?
	A: etrex

    b) How many units have you owned?
	A: 1, but my wife has been pushing for a second.

    c) What unit(s) would you recommend to new
cachers?
	A: The etrex works well as an entry level unit.

4) How long did it take to locate your first cache?
	A: 5 minutes (Canal Cache)

5) What has been your most memorable cache?