[Az-Geocaching] What have we learned?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
20 Aug 2002 16:46:36 -0700

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 15:46, Regan Smith wrote:
> Team Evil Fish has another thought..
>
> I know there is a way that all of us can get our heads together and write a
> nice set of Geocaching Rules alittle more specific than on the Main
> website... Questions to ask...

I think thats a great idea, but not "rules".  I would like to see some
helpful guidelines to geocaching in arizona, complete with phonenumbers
and locations to buy permits, what specific things the different land
management entities would like us to do and not do.
I don't want to make any hard rules... just point people in the right
direction and let them decided if a cache should be places in a certain
location, how often it should be moved... etc...etc, because it all is
relative.  I'm actually certain that there have to be some archeology
sites out there that could be made into geocaches.  It would just have
to be done with permission and probably done in a certain way.
In any case, arizona can be fairly unique when I comes to placeing
caches and we should probably have some info available to people in this
state.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek