[Az-Geocaching] The problem with public land

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:45:28 -0700

At 09:20 AM 8/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, thank goodness they will not be charging the Bull Bison with
>"charging"......or ASSAULT! Geez! Yup, the guy was an idiot. Maybe his
>"self-induced" injuries should be sufficient punishment, though. Trisha
>"Lightning" On Sat, 17 August 2002, "Jan Allbright" wrote:

That was my point.  If I were either him, or one of the people around him,
I would be far less likely to  do this in the future because of the
injuries instead of the fine.

I am not suggesting that it is a good idea to approach wild animals, and I
am not even suggesting that there shouldn't be laws against it, but if this
guy has already suffered these sort of injuries, that is a far more
effective punishment than any fine. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache