[Az-Geocaching] At least it wasn't yellow

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1493319656-1029822807=:62300

Geocaching survey:
What type of geocaching do you prefer?:
1) Easily-accessible caches that require little or no hiking to get to, or
2) Caches farther away from roads and parking areas that require medium to long hikes to reach (1 mile round-trip or more).
Please send me an e-mail describing which option you prefer.  Thank you.
Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1493319656-1029822807=:62300

<P>Geocaching survey:
<P>What type of geocaching do you prefer?:
<P>1) Easily-accessible&nbsp;caches that require little or no hiking&nbsp;to get to, or
<P>2) Caches farther away from roads and parking areas that require medium to long hikes to reach (1 mile round-trip or more).
<P>Please send me an e-mail describing which option you prefer.&nbsp; Thank you.
<P>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)<WOOD@MYBLUEHEAVEN.COM></P>
--0-1493319656-1029822807=:62300--