[Az-Geocaching] CONTOUR Spacecraft was lost, then.......

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:36:54 -0700 (MST)

Yeah, Channel 4 down here in Tucson had a story on it too, but they gave sole
credit for the observations to Kitt Peak.  No mention of LPL or the UofA or
Spacewatch.  I don't work for Kitt Peak, I just work ON Kitt Peak.  I'll have
to ask some of my friends who work for Kitt Peak how they managed those
observations.... :-)  I talked to one reporter today and I know my colleagues
have also been talking to the press.  Sure hope the spacecraft is still
alive, but it doesn't look good.

Jim.