[Az-Geocaching] CONTOUR Spacecraft was lost, then.......

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:49:21 -0700 (MST)

I hear this spacecraft failure is being blamed on geocaching after a local
park official found a suspicious tupperware container marked with the
geocaching website only 7.6 miles from the launch pad....

Seriously, it's too bad it looks like the CONTOUR spacecraft has been lost.
It was a great opportunity to learn more about comets.  Unfortunately, we
have not yet perfected spaceflight - when we do, I'll look forward to
geocaching on Mars!

Jim.