[Az-Geocaching] Another TERCENTENNIAL?

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:23:21 -0700

>From: "Larry Farquhar" <lfar@cox.net>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Another TERCENTENNIAL?
>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:12:42 -0700
>
>Do I see that RopingtheWind recently broke 300 found caches? Wasn't it
>just a few days ago they broke 200?
>
>Congratulations Scott!
>
>Larry Farquhar
>Team "Wyle E"
>www.happy-wanderers.com

Howdy All,

Thanks Larry! It does seem like my second and then 3rd 100 caches went
quicker than the first. Not sure if that is so or not. Have not really
looked at the numbers that way to see. But, seems that way. I am well on my
way to 400 thanks to the Chicks W/Trucks hiding a bunch of new caches! :)
LOL

I will not get any caches in the next almost 3 weeks as I will be on the
road with the balloon. So, my August numbers are going to suffer a bit! But,
I am sure there will be A LOT of 'caching' up to do when we get home on
Sept. 4th! We are hoping to hit a few of the SE Arizona caches nearest I-10
on our way home from Texas. We might even try for a few of the quicker
Tucson urban caches on our way home as well. Just depends on the timing and
when we are coming back thru there. Hopefully, get a few anyways.

Also... when we get home and catch up with some of the new caches... we will
take the first available weekend morning (well, it could take a whole day!)
to place our first cache! (PS... Gordon/Coyote1022... Thanks again for the
offer. I will hit you up on your offer when I get back, I have been a bit
busy the last couple of days and couldn't make it over there). So, everyone
keep your eyes peeled for Ropingthewind's 1st cache placement in
September!!! :) :) :) YEHAW!  We aim to not disappoint! (there will be a
private ribbon cutting ceremony at the cache site amongst team members
present to not only dedicate the moment of our first cache hide, but to also
honor what will likely become a long standing record of the most cache finds
before hiding a cache!!! LOL ).

C'yall when we get back! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind