[Az-Geocaching] Diamondbacks game update: Postponed to Tuesday, Sept. 10

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-960098298-1029126173=:73885

Hello Geocachers,

So far, we have had only 17 confirmations for the proposed Diamondbacks game against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday, Aug. 20.  To get the half-price group rate, we need a minimum of 30 tickets to be purchased, and the date of the game is just over one week away.

Therefore, I am postponing this event to Tuesday, Sept. 10 for the game between the Diamondbacks and San Diego Padres.  The game begins at 6:35 pm.  I project that Curt Schilling will be the Diamondback's starting pitcher.

Therefore, if you have already sent me money or a check for the Aug. 20 game, then I will put you on the list for the Sept. 10 date, unless you notify me that you are unable to attend on that date.  Also, if you would like to attend the game on Sept. 10, but haven't sent me any payment yet, then please send me a check for $7.00 per ticket, or send it to me via a cash payment to my e-mail address at PayPal.com.

I hope we can get a full group of 30 or more people to attend this game on Sept. 10.  Perhaps the Sept. 10 date will work better for more people, because many of us are on vacation or geocaching outside of our home area during August.

Ken

--0-960098298-1029126173=:73885

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Hello Geocachers,</P>
<P>So far, we have had only 17 confirmations for the proposed <A href="http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/ari/homepage/ari_homepage.jsp">Diamondbacks </A>game against the <A href="http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cin/homepage/cin_homepage.jsp">Cincinnati Reds</A> on Tuesday, Aug. 20.&nbsp; To get the half-price group rate, we need a minimum of 30 tickets to be purchased, and the date of the game is just over one week away.</P>
<P>Therefore, I am postponing this event to Tuesday, Sept. 10 for the game between the Diamondbacks and <A href="http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sd/homepage/sd_homepage.jsp">San Diego Padres</A>.&nbsp; The game begins at 6:35 pm.&nbsp; I project that <A href="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=4267">Curt Schilling</A>&nbsp;will be the Diamondback's starting pitcher.</P>
<P>Therefore, if you have already sent me money or a check for the Aug. 20 game, then I will put you on the list for the Sept. 10 date, unless you notify me that you are unable to attend on that date.&nbsp; Also, if you would like to attend the game on Sept. 10,&nbsp;but haven't sent me any payment yet,&nbsp;then please send me a check for $7.00 per ticket, or send it to me via a cash payment to my e-mail address at <A href="http://www.x.com">PayPal.com</A>.</P>
<P>I hope we can get a full group of 30 or more people to attend this game on Sept. 10.&nbsp; Perhaps the Sept. 10 date will work better for more people, because many of us are on vacation or geocaching outside of our home area during August.</P>
<P>Ken</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-960098298-1029126173=:73885--