[Az-Geocaching] For newbie

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:21:36 EDT

--part1_8d.1c784621.2a883d70_boundary

 Hello All,
      I didnt see anyone list Frys Electronics as a place to get GPS
accessories, so I will throw that in there as well. They have a whole wall
full of GPS units as well as some of the accessories, if you aren't near a
store, they sell online, and they also have reasonable prices.
       A big welcome to all the newbies, hope you have a great time as we
know we have. This month marks our anniversary in Geocachig, with our first
find in (gasp) White Tank Mtns on Goat Camp Cache. Been a great year and we
plan on many more.
       On another note, I spoke with Ms Leonard at length, anyone want to
know what was discussed, let me know, otherwise I will let the issue rest.
       Thanks all, and have a great day.

Team Spring

--part1_8d.1c784621.2a883d70_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> Hello All,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I didnt see anyone list Frys Electronics as a place to get GPS accessories, so I will throw that in there as well. They have a whole wall full of GPS units as well as some of the accessories, if you aren't near a store, they sell online, and they also have reasonable prices.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A big welcome to all the newbies, hope you have a great time as we know we have. This month marks our anniversary in Geocachig, with our first find in (gasp) White Tank Mtns on Goat Camp Cache. Been a great year and we plan on many more.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; On another note, I spoke with Ms Leonard at length, anyone want to know what was discussed, let me know, otherwise I will let the issue rest.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks all, and have a great day.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Lucida Handwriting" LANG="0">Team Spring</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8d.1c784621.2a883d70_boundary--