[Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:48:40 -0700 (PDT)

WELCOME "Windrider" and the other new folks!

Hand-dyed scarves would be ultra-cool cache loot! As far as your other
questions, several others have probably already offered a bunch of
suggestions (I'm trying to wade thru about 200 emails from the past 2
days! geez!) so I will stop here and just say hello...

Trisha  aka  "Lightning"
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers
Prescott

(also sometimes known unofficially as "Team Storm Cell" when I cache
with my fiance "VStar" and/or daughters "Glow-Gurl" (14) and
"Thunderbolt" (11)