[Az-Geocaching] Charter memberships

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:44:23 -0700

Jerry,

Good to see you back, even if only virtually.

> OK, I've been guilted (is that a word?)

As William Safire wrote, "There ain't no word that can't be verbed."

> There are two memberships shown, one that "renews
> annually" and one that "does not renew", both for $30.
> What's the difference between the two?

I don't remember that being there when we signed up, but it looks as
though the first option will automatically bill you on an annual basis,
while the second one puts the onus on the member to renew a year later.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena