[Az-Geocaching] Charter memberships

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:13:30 -0700

OK, I've been guilted (is that a word?) into buying a Geocaching charter
membership.  Here's a question whose answer is probably in plain sight
but since I'm lazy I'll ask here.  There are two memberships shown, one
that "renews annually" and one that "does not renew", both for $30.
What's the difference between the two?  I plan to continue to place any
future caches as open to all.

I've been in Iowa for over a month and will give a caching comparison of
the this area and Arizona when I get home to Phoenix on Sept. 1.

My best hopes and wishes also go to Larry and his family.

Jerry-Offtrail