[Az-Geocaching] Random Notes

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:23:03 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Team Tierra Buena wrote:

> One post here mentioned caches in Tucson you could find without a GPS.
> Jim Scotti mentioned a couple, but he left out his own "Softball" cache:
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=15874.  On a Sunday
> morning, at least,  you shouldn't need a GPS.

Of course - I didn't think of that one of my own, but then I wasn't trying to
make a comprehensive list of caches you can find without a GPS....  BTW,
we're planning to be out there as usual this Sunday morning, so bring your
gloves and cleats!  BTW, the cache bag even has a travel bug in it for the
next live visitor(s)!

> Lastly, to Larry, Connie, and your family, whether you see this or not,
> all our thoughts and prayers and wishes are with and for you all.

Ditto!  I hope everything works out as well as can be expected for our Yellow
Jeep friends and their family....

Jim.
Team Scotti

Jim Scotti