[Az-Geocaching] Members Only Caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 20:15:01 -0700

At 10:33 PM 8/9/2002 -0400, you wrote:

I am very sorry to hear that things have not been going well for you.

>I have had the thought of driving back to the caches and removing our name and
>TB's, as this is a sad ending to a great caching day for my son.

While I am pretty much the person who started this whole mess about MO
caches, I would never want to see anyone go back out and remove their log
entries.  It is a shame about the travel bugs, but with any luck the caches
will be back to "normal" so that you can log them and drop off the
bugs.  Hopefully the bugs won't be grabbed and logged before you get a chance.

Your logs are part of the history of the cache, and I feel that it is
important to keep that history intact.  Infact, the fact that a number of
caches have been made MO are part of the history, and I hope that the cache
owners are making info notes to the caches to reflect it, much as we did
with our caches during the forest closures.

>HOW can a great game remain so if the rules change MID WAY through??? Just
>like President Bush stated after Sept 11, Keep living your life the SAME WAY,
>but be alert...Changing your normal life is what the Terrorist want...

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Thanks.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache