[Az-Geocaching] Congrats & Invitation to Phoenix

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:26:07 -0700

--=====================_25795236==_.ALT

At 04:06 PM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>     Anyway, I did have that one as MO but have since changed it.  By the
> way, no one has taken the first ammo can, so I guess everyone has all the
> cans they need!

As I said in a previous message, I haven't hidden a MO cache, but I have
adopted one. Infact, it was the first MO cache ever in Arizona.  The only
reason that I will keep it MO is that the original owner asked me to, and I
will follow his wishes.  I don't have any plans for other MO caches.

As for the ammo cans, I just picked up 12 almost new cans a couple months
ago.  I use them a lot of  different things, but thanks to the cache that I
hid last night, I am down to only having 11 of them. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_25795236==_.ALT

At 04:06 PM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
MO but have since changed it.&nbsp; By the way, no one has taken the
first ammo can, so I guess everyone has all the cans they
As I said in a previous message, I haven't hidden a MO cache, but I have
adopted one. Infact, it was the first MO cache ever in Arizona.&nbsp; The
only reason that I will keep it MO is that the original owner asked me
to, and I will follow his wishes.&nbsp; I don't have any plans for other
MO caches.<br><br>
As for the ammo cans, I just picked up 12 almost new cans a couple months
ago.&nbsp; I use them a lot of&nbsp; different things, but thanks to the
cache that I hid last night, I am down to only having 11 of them.
:-)<br><br>
&nbsp;<br>