[Az-Geocaching] More News

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:36:09 -0700

At 11:02 AM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Lets stick together on this to support and protect the game we so much
>enjoy.

I agree that we should stick together, but I strongly disagree about it
being a good idea to make caches MO.  It doesn't really matter though, each
person needs to make their own decision as how to manage their own
caches.  I choose to leave mine open, you don't.

I made it a point to hide a new cache in Tucson last night.  It was a cache
that I had been planning for a few weeks, but just hadn't gotten around to
placing.  I decided that because of the negative publicity, I needed to do
something positive, and hiding a new cache was what I chose to do.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache