[Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome! The article can be found here:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0807cache07.html

Make sure you understand the rating system before you
hunt a particular cache, the more stars it has, the
tougher it is in that category. We have some highly
creative people in this state when it comes to hiding
things so ones that are 1/1 to 2/2 would probably be
best to try at first.

WingRider is a fine name. The "team" moniker is rather
popular in AZ but not so much elsewhere.

Eric
Team Dragon

--- Joanna Strohn <joanna@msn.com> wrote:
> The other night there was a quick news item on
> Tucson TV about "geocaching". I didn't really catch
> what the story was about but I was online and
checked