[Az-Geocaching] Congrats & Invitation to Phoenix

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:12:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C23F8D.402E7400

Scott,

I agree with you too. I don't understand it either.
If they already have a GPS (which they almost certainly need) then they are
already inclined towards doing things outdoors. They may set off with the
idea of destroying a cache, but by the time they get there they may like
Geocaching! Plus when you place a cache you have to accept that it may get
removed/destroyed/etc. It is the risk of publically announcing where you put
something. If it does vanish or get destroyed you have the option of
archiving the cache, or replacing it. Until then it is there for other
Geocachers to enjoy.

Andy