[Az-Geocaching] Comments on GC7C65

Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:01:43 -0400

------=____1028901703067_FsTCNpyz_?

I would like opinions on this cache that was turned down.

WhereRWee?
Ken

------=____1028901703067_FsTCNpyz_?

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Just a thought.&nbsp; Since we now know who took the actual cache for A Sign From the Past III, is there any way Ken (WhereRWee) could ask for it to be returned to him.&nbsp; This container and its contents could become an important part of AZGeocaching history.&nbsp; Or maybe he could just put it back out into circulation.<BR>
<BR>
I don't want to give Mr. Peters telephone number or address out over the listserve but I will say that a quick look in my Greater Northwest Valley telephone directory clearly shows the listing of one Truman D Peters living in Peoria.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Jim</FONT></HTML>

------=____1028901703067_FsTCNpyz_?--