[Az-Geocaching] Fw: [az_vjc] High Tech scavenger hunt article.

Thu, 8 Aug 2002 02:01:39 EDT

--part1_192.b243097.2a836343_boundary

Kyle,
apparently you missed my second message where I apologized for my perhaps
poorly written sarcasm. I certainly was not blaming the ATV community for the
damage either. I was only trying to show how the few can ruin it for the
many, regardless of the activity. I agree that finger pointing and name
calling will get us nowhere. Therefore I will not over react to your rather
pointed email at me.  We all must take responsibity for ourselves, as well as
for those who act with disregard to laws and respect of public lands. I
always try to leave an area as clean or better than when I arrived, whether
hiking, 4x4ing, biking, backpacking, whatever. I apologize again for any
offense caused. Please have the decency to forward this to your list serve as
well.
Jean
roadrunners

--part1_192.b243097.2a836343_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Kyle,<BR>
apparently you missed my second message where I apologized for my perhaps poorly written sarcasm. I certainly was not blaming the ATV community for the damage either. I was only trying to show how the few can ruin it for the many, regardless of the activity. I agree that finger pointing and name calling will get us nowhere. Therefore I will not over react to your rather pointed email at me.&nbsp; We all must take responsibity for ourselves, as well as for those who act with disregard to laws and respect of public lands. I always try to leave an area as clean or better than when I arrived, whether hiking, 4x4ing, biking, backpacking, whatever. I apologize again for any offense caused. Please have the decency to forward this to your list serve as well.<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_192.b243097.2a836343_boundary--