[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Fleg . listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:40:46 -0600

Sorry, I totally missed your point!!  Its funny that the 4X4 community has
been fighting this type of one sided bad press for years and now my newest
hobby comes under the same kind of one biased attacks.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
That was my point exactly. I happen to enjoy 4x4ing, dirt bike riding, and
yes, even target practice. No offense was intended and I apologize if any
was
taken. I was simply trying to point out how the few can ruin it for the
many.

Jean
roadrunners