[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:56:25 EDT

--part1_175.c9be88c.2a830da9_boundary

In a message dated 8/7/2002 4:13:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
fleigle@hotmail.com writes:

> Wow this post is almost as bad as the article writen about geocachers.
> 4X4's and ATV's do this, Jeeps and ATV's destroy that....  Once again a
> select few give the rest of us a black eye.  Now you know how it feels.
>
> Michael
> Team TJ

That was my point exactly. I happen to enjoy 4x4ing, dirt bike riding, and
yes, even target practice. No offense was intended and I apologize if any was
taken. I was simply trying to point out how the few can ruin it for the many.

Jean
roadrunners

--part1_175.c9be88c.2a830da9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>In a message dated 8/7/2002 4:13:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time, fleigle@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Wow this post is almost as bad as the article writen about geocachers.&nbsp; <BR>
4X4's and ATV's do this, Jeeps and ATV's destroy that....&nbsp; Once again a <BR>
select few give the rest of us a black eye.&nbsp; Now you know how it feels.<BR>
<BR>
Michael<BR>
Team TJ<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
That was my point exactly. I happen to enjoy 4x4ing, dirt bike riding, and yes, even target practice. No offense was intended and I apologize if any was taken. I was simply trying to point out how the few can ruin it for the many. <BR>
<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_175.c9be88c.2a830da9_boundary--