[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:43:43 -0700

--=====================_2783854==_.ALT

At 07:14 AM 8/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>the got score for it....    I do believe that we have a right to visit all
>the archaeological site that are on public lands.....but I also think that
>virtual caches should be used at them to help prevent damage..... lets
>face it if

 From the article it sounds like they don't want you to have the right to
visit those areas, and they would also object to any virtual caches.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 07:14 AM 8/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
got score for it....&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I do believe that we have a right
to visit all the archaeological site that are on public lands.....but I
also think that virtual caches should be used at them to help prevent
 From the article it sounds like they don't want you to have the right to
visit those areas, and they would also object to any virtual caches.