[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:41:57 -0700

At 06:17 AM 8/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Lake Pleasant and the White Tanks are the areas named.
>The article seemed short on proof that geocachers were
>responsible.

A very interesting article.  Did any one else get the impression that the
people quoted in the article were more upset that "normal" people were
going to places that until now only they knew about?  I get so tired of the
elitism associated with a lot of land stewardship.

I don't know anyone in the geocaching community that would intentionally
destroy anything that was mentioned in the article, and the article seems
to declare guilt my mere association.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache