[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:21:10 -0700

if the sites are so important and sensitive and secret why are they not
fenced off with no trespassing signs.

i always obey posted signs in an area... and have the proper permits to
go on the land if need be.

i always respect the environment an have my whole life, i even pack out
other peoples trash...

jason