[Az-Geocaching] Ferrari

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:28:37 -0700

Aha Lunch Club!

My challenge was to "beat a Ferrari" in a cache hunt. I see you already took
an ATV up to 'The Observatory' and 'The Observatory - Mine caches'. Let's
see a picture of the Ferrari by the mine and the observatory. :)

However, I never looked at those cache pages. They look like great cache
hunts. Hmmm... sounds like a possible fun  double-header this Saturday.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: skydad [mailto:skydad@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:15 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Ferrari

The Lunch Club would like to take up Team Wyle and Tres Hombres on their
challenge going for hard to get to caches.  How about a double header - 1st
one to The Observatory and The Observatory - Mine caches takes the prize?

PS Never did find that darn railroad cache - death to urban and micro caches
- lol.

The Lunch Club