[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Sara Buchmann listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:04:40 -0700

It surprises me that someone would take something from an archeological site
or leave garbage behind.  The concept of geocaching is to locate a cache,
sign the log, and "look" at new surroundings.  There are a few new cache
spots I would like to create but I'm not sure if they meet regulations.  I
figure that the spots wouldn't be approved if they present a problem.

I am new to geocaching but have already found some interesting spots that I
wouldn't have seen otherwise.  I really hope the few bad apples don't ruin
the opportunity for us to create new caches in other interesting places.

Sweepea