[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Front page news on the Arizona Republic. You can read
it on the web at
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0807cache07.html

Lake Pleasant and the White Tanks are the areas named.
The article seemed short on proof that geocachers were
responsible.

I think that we're about to see a number of government
agencies pull caches that they didn't know exists or
knew about but didn't care about. I also think that
the addage "there's no such thing as bad publicity" is
going to generate a ton of geocaching activity this
weekend and next from new cachers.

Eric
TD