[Az-Geocaching] Who's got the Ferrari

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:36:01 -0700

And my BUFPUT can beat a little white dodge pickup truck wannabe...

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Farquhar, Larry"                 |
|         |           <larry.farquhar@ipni.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           08/06/02 11:03 AM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       "'listserv@azgeocaching.com'" <listserv@azgeocaching.com>                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Az-Geocaching] Who's got the Ferrari                                    |

My Jeep will still beat their Ferrari in a cache hunt - as long as I get to
choose which cache. :)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com