[Az-Geocaching] 500 cache finds

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:50:39 -0700

Ok. That's it. I quit!!! :)  LOL LOL LOL :) :) :)

Just kiddin'! This is too much fun. I ain't goin' nowhere. But, out
geocaching!

Congrats Team Wyle E on 500 cache finds! That is a great accomplishment. To
be able to look back on all those cache seeking adventures and to be able to
picture all the wonderful and scenic places you have been.

We here at Ropingthewind have just been caching in Arizona and have only
logged AZ caches (that may change someday!). In our travels around the state
on geocaching trips, we have visited places we only knew existed, but,
likely would never have seen. A few locations I have flown over, but, never
hiked into, providing a unique and new perspective. Geocaching has taken us
to some beautiful locations around Arizona. Some which were only a short
drive from my Mesa home!

I only have 208 caches to go to reach 500!

Congrats again Wyle E and may your next 500 be as safe and enjoyable as your
first!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Team Ropingthewind geocaching web site