[Az-Geocaching] Re-activating an archived cache?

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:56:53 -0700

--============_-1183563077==_ma============

I hear that it is next to impossible to re-activate an archived cache
(a geocaching.com admin has to do it, probably).  If you haven't done
the archiving yet, just temporarily disable it (the not very
attention-getting link is over by the cache coordinates rather than
in the block of links on the right side of the page).

If you already archived it and you will be bringing it back as a new
cache, you might want to consider moving it a couple hundred feet, if
possible, since everybody that found the old one is going to see the
new placement in their list of caches not yet found (a la Fire
Closure 2a)

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

>I had to archive Frobro-5 today because it is missing.   I'm
>planning on going out and replacing it, however, I can't figure out
>how to reactivate an archived cache.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>-Frobro Goose
--============_-1183563077==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re-activating an archived
cache (a geocaching.com admin has to do it, probably).&nbsp; If you
haven't done the archiving yet, just temporarily disable it (the not
very attention-getting link is over by the cache coordinates rather
than in the block of links on the right side of the page).</div>
new cache, you might want to consider moving it a couple hundred feet,
if possible, since everybody that found the old one is going to see
the new placement in their list of caches not yet found (a la Fire
Closure 2a)</div>
archive Frobro-5 today because it is missing.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm planning
on going out and replacing it, however, I can't figure out how to
reactivate an archived cache.</font></blockquote>
have any suggestions?</font></blockquote>
Goose</font></blockquote>