[Az-Geocaching] Members Only caches...

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
04 Aug 2002 21:46:33 -0700

I was thinking it was kinda a weird cache.  On one hand I could see why
you would want to make a reward of an amo can to someone someone that is
dedicated enough to geocaching that they bought a membership, but on the
other hand, if they are that dedicated, they probably have a pile of
containers already.

...but don't do anything special on our account.  There is still only
one "official" site, and we are just a VAR for the info :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek