[Az-Geocaching] Catalina State Park

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
02 Aug 2002 15:11:30 -0700

Maybe you could re-do with someone lying face down on the ground handing
over their wallet and have the bear with pantyhose over their head so he
looks more like a "robber".  Then it wouldn't matter what kind of car it
was.

I think my biggest problem with the poster is that Mr. Scott looks kinda
excited in a slightly happy way.  I know I wouldn't have that look on my
face if I was being robbed at gun point by a bear :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek