[Az-Geocaching] Catalina State Park

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:08:27 -0700

At 01:54 PM 8/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>drag the bear suit out again, consider that maybe the photo would
>generate more sympathy for the guy if he was driving something other
>than a Corvette. <grin>

At the time we did that picture, it was the only car that we had access to
that was open top.  We needed something that the driver, in this case it
was John C. Scott who is a radio talk show host down here, could put his
hands up when the bear "draws down" on him.  I would have liked to use a
jeep or a land cruiser, but it wasn't meant to be at the time.  Besides, in
the full color shots the metallic blue corvette looks really nice. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache