[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:51:29 -0700

At 10:36 AM 4/30/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>also two Historical ones amongst the locationless caches that could be bagged
>pretty easiy.  I suspect his high rate is temporary as he gets to the end of
>those kinds of caches, though there are many of them and a decent stream of
>new ones appearing all the time.

I have logged a few of those sort of caches also but I just don't enjoy
them as much as a traditional caches.  I don't go out of my way to get
them, but if I have one in the back of my mind and I happen across the
right situation I will log it.

I think that if it were completely up to me, I wouldn't allow that sort of
cache.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache