[Az-Geocaching] Even Cheaper Garmin eMaps

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:59:45 -0700

Nope, the ones at kmart are completely card free.  The ones that come with
the 8meg  card are the eMap deluxe and cost quite a bit more.  If they had
been selling off the deluxes for that price I probably would have bought all
or most of them and then sold them off to whoever on the list.  $139 is
pretty darn good for what you get, but it would have been incredible for the
deluxe.

Anyway, I found a place that sells after market power/data cords for it for
$26 bucks and a snagged a 32 meg mem module for $79.
I think I'm ready to rock and roll now for not too much more than their list
price after everything is said and done for pretty much the deluxe model.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek