[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: Re: State Trust Land question

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

I received the following clarification on the
restrictions to state trust lands that are closed to
motor vehicles.  I asked in particular about the 7th
St and Deer Valley parcel.  It looks like she got east
and west wrong, but the closure is basically 1 mile by
1 mile - section 16.  It's just to the east of the
Deer Valley airport.  My Box O' Books cache is not in
the area.

Bob