[Az-Geocaching] New cache

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

I bet it was someone back east doing the approval and
they confused a National Forest with a National Park.

Since it's illegal to place caches on NPS land and
they actively remove them, I don't have a problem with
the refusal to list them. Jeremy is already having to
redo the waypoint system because it will anly allow
about 65,000 caches. If you want a cache on NPS land,
ask for permission then in the cache description,
mention that permission has been given, along with
verification info.

Eric
TD

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=20323