[Az-Geocaching] Honeybee cache archived...

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:36:41 -0400

Brian,

I wish that I *had* taken pictures of that cache - in order to make it work the way that I wanted it to, it had to be 'customized' in appearance, so to speak. Ironically, I have taken pics of all of the various odd containers that I might use for caches (I have about 20!) just in case someone needed to see one for a hint, but I failed to do so with this one.

Malthusian - who just found it yesterday - indicated that the cache was in a different spot than originally placed. Perhaps I just missed it when I did my check today, and it still survives. Unfortunately, I was literally in the shadow of the groundskeeper, waiting for him to complete his rather thorough cleanup before I could approach, so he may have trashed it... Given the chance within the next day or so, I'll recheck the location.

-Mike-