[Az-Geocaching] Kermit is on the move

Bob Renner renner001@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

BR: OK Kermit, it's time to go into another cache.

K:  But I don't want to go into another cache.

BR: But Kermit, you have a Travel Bug on you and you
need to travel.

K:  Travel yes - but not in a cache.

BR: Well I promised Jeremy that I'd put you in another
cache.

K:  I don't like it in the cache boxes.  It's dark and
I can't breath.

BR: I know, but it'll only be for a short time.  I'm
sure one of the other geocachers here will race to get
you next.

K:  I DON'T WANT TO GO IN THE BOX.  I'd rather kiss
Miss Piggy than go into another cache box.

BR: Whoa Kermit!  You REALLY must hate it in that box.
 Where should I put you if not in the box?

K:  How about if you place me by the numbers?

BR: OK you little devil - it's by the numbers.  I just
hope a geocacher looks up and finds you before Miss
Piggy!

Where is Kermit?  He's hiding somewhere along the
route of "A Grand Undertaking" geocache.  But where on
that route?  There's so many places he could be
hiding.  Who will find him?  Will it be a geocacher or
will it be Miss Piggy?  Will he get to travel or will
he be forced to surrender to the horrors of being the
love slave of the Princess of Pork?  Someone must help
him!  Someone must keep him from being forced into
makin' bacon - or worse!

=====
.