[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix Geocachers' Picnic

Bob Renner brenner@axsysautomation.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:25:00 -0700

I'm thinking of changing the date and location.

The date may be changed to the following weekend,
Sat. Nov 3.  This will allow some, if not all, of
Team snaptek to attend, and will put it after
Halloween.

The location will probably change for a few reasons.
All the reservable sites at the original location
are booked up until Thanksgiving.  Second, the
first-come sites there have a limitation of only
allowing 15 people if we have a beer permit.  City
parks other than the mountain preserve do not have
that limit.  Go figure?  Therefore I'll probably
pick a city park somewhat central that has ramadas,
a playground, volleyball, etc.

Any other comments???

Bob