[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix Geocachers' Picnic

Cody Brown cbrown@triumphairrepair.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:24:34 -0700

We'll be there...  Are the dogs invited too??

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Renner [mailto:brenner@axsysautomation.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:02 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Phoenix Geocachers' Picnic

The weather is finally cooling down, or it will soon. How about a Picnic
here in town? We were thinking of having one a few months ago but the
temperatures would have meant we would be the hot dishes ourselves. I
got the suggestion of having it on Saturday Oct. 27th at 11am. at North
Mountain Park (coordinates to follow). We would probably make it pot
luck - everyone bring a favorite dish/desert to share. It would be open
to any and all geocachers who want to share in war stories, etc. Any
other ideas, suggestions?

You can reply either here or on the W&SW forums.

Bob