[Az-Geocaching] A comment on statistics part doo :o)

Teri Hall miltarycat@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:52:24 -0700

I want to thank you all for your comments so far.  I actually didn't expect
many to write back.  Again, remember something...others voiced their
OPINIONS on what they thought of the statistics, mostly on the positive
side.  Myself as a free and law abiding AMERICAN am entitled to my O P I N I
O N S, so that is what I did...state my opinion even if others do not agree.

As for looking at the stats, I have twice - once when they were new, and
once when they were updated with numerous somewhat confusing statistics.  I
did not plan on looking at them again, just wanted to see what everyone was
talking about.

I don't feel I need to "chill out" when it is others getting their feathers
ruffled on the listserv about caches visited, vs. difficulty, vs. placed
caches, vs. revisiting caches, vs. visiting your own cache...and not me.  I
just purely stated the OPINION that this all started with the statistics
page.  Go back in the archives from Listserv and you will see what I mean.
I am not mad, upset, etc., again just wanted to voice my opinion.

Team Snaptek:  I am sorry if I have offended you in any way.  I did not post
what I did to offend, just to state my opinion like everyone else did.

Let's drop this, everyone's opinions can and will be heard.

Love, Peace, Harmony
Teri
Team TJ