[Az-Geocaching] New Stats!

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:18:59 -0700

Way cool info! You guys are doing a great job! We know this is your personal
time and money, and we all very much appreciate the service you're providing
us Arizona geocachers! We might have to form a virtual Arizona Geocaching
Society and make your web site completely "official".

Thanks for the website and email list!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Brian
Cluff
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:32 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] New Stats!

There is a new team stats page as well as the recently requested caches
hidden over time graph up on the site.

New to the team stats is:
Found Items adjusted for people finding their own cache :)
Hit Ratio
Seek Ratio
Own Ratio (The number of total caching in arizona that a team owns)
Difficulty Score
Terrain Score
Difficulty + Terrain Score
Avarage difficulty of found and hidden
Avarage terrain of found and hidden
Avarage of terrain and dificulty of found and hidden
and Cache Karma (points earned by keeping a good ratio of hiding caches to
placing them)

These stats should be a lot easier to read and you can sort till your hearts
content on absolutly everything.

It also breaks up the results into chunks so that its not a huge amount of
data to load.

Anyway.... as always you can find them in the experimental stats section of
the web page at http://geocaching.snaptek.com/

Believe it or not we still have a lot more things we want to add so that
anyone was look at just about any stat they want.

Hopefully soon we will be able to get some stats online so that they are
date limited so the people that are just getting into it can compare
themselves against the people that have been caching for a long time.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek.