[Az-Geocaching] Jeremy's "Mystery Item"

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:24:20 -0700

thats a pretty cool idea!!! i like it!!!

how much do those tags cost though? dont know if it is really worth
it... we could just make something on the arizona site and track all
arizona native geocache travlers and assign you a number just as easy
with no cost... just write it on the travler with a sharpie or
something!!!

kinda cool though....

jason