[Az-Geocaching] ???

patrick hopkins H43@webtv.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:10:41 -0700 (MST)

hey gang.

  this is patrick of "team lake havasu"  i see by some of the posts that
maybe we have done something wrong with  posts to our caches?

im not sure just what is going on, but whatever i can do to help
straighten anythng out, please let me know.

as for trisha radley, she found our "mingus mtn." cache, and then was
kind enough to go check on it for us after someone else had posted they
could not find it.  she verified on our cache page that it was missing.
(as well as a personal note directly to us)

should things like this be posted elsewhere???

i have made some  entries to our other cache pages, and maybe they are
being scored as "finds" ??

if so, i apologize, it was not meant to be that way at all.

hopefully someone will find the time to contact me directly to let me
know how and where i am making any posting errors.

h43@webtv.net

thanking you in advance, patrick