[Az-Geocaching] CACHED-AWAY II

radley@cableone.net radley@cableone.net
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 10:00:11 -0700

Hi Pat,
There aren't too many of us in the Prescott area, that I know of, but several like to come up here and hit all the caches they can....I'd leave it for awhile. My 4 caches havent been that active either, it seems to come in "spurts" (vacation weekends, etc) I have a feeling that now that the monsoon season is over, maybe more folks will be venturing up here. It is certainly worth their time, with a bunch of nice caches to visit. Gotta go for now, I am writing from my college Computer Legal Applications class during a video!
take care,
trisha