[Az-Geocaching] Does it really matter...Not Really :)

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:16:28 -0700

> The one thing that did bug me was snaptek's (I think it was Brian's)
comment
> about "if you want to get a good rating with US".....hmmm....while I
> completely agree that the website is theirs to do as they please, and I

My apologies, I didn't mean to bug anyone.  WE dont rate anyone, all we are
doing is processing raw data with out any guarntees to accuracy, although we
do try and do whatever we can to make them as accurate as possible.
We do hope to start some some healthy, and friendly competion though... and
I hope it would never go further than just a hobby for anyone... we really
don't need any coropate sponsored geocaching going on with a team of
scientists creating one of a kind high tech equiptment for team budwieser or
whatever other company wants to sew then logo patch on the back of a team
windbreaker.

Brian Cluff