[Az-Geocaching] Does it really matter?

Baja Fleg fleigle@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:25:34 -0700

I'm just wonding Trisha does it really matter that much to you?

Michael
Team TJ

From: "Trisha Radley" <radley@cableone.net>
To: <az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com>
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Stuff Online!!!
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:25:15 -0700

Just so you know the facts, "Mingus Mtn"  was Patrick and Wendy's (Lake
Havasu) cache, and I went to find out what happened to it after Team Wyle E
(Larry) couldnt find it after two attempts and over an hour of searching. (I
had found it 6 days before, and was the last logged find.)  I did this as a
courtesy to Patrick and Wendy, who live quite far away, and to Larry to
settle his mind about his searching abilities (he was quite relieved). I
really couldn't care less what your stats say on your website, I was just
trying to be accurate as to what actually occured.
~~trisha